Saturday, July 16, 2011

Powder Blue Schwinn Varsity

Got this Schwinn from my grandma in fantastic condition. She says she never rode it. I think I'm the only one that ever got on it back when I was little and got bored at her house.
I took it home and polished it up. I upgraded the rear de-railer to a shimano I had laying around and put on a smaller shifter lever. I lightened it up a bit by taking off the front de-railer system along with the excess chain rings on the cranks.
This bike is so much fun to ride. Its a nice comfortable change from the road bike I ride. The seat is wonderful and the posture change is really nice too. I was going to hold on to this one because of how good of condition its in but I've caved and am putting it on Craigslist for a small amount of time. If someone wants it I'll part with it and if no one does then I'll just keep it.









No comments:

Post a Comment